Our four-legged, furry friends are sometimes our best friends! Pets are welcome at the Hotel Ketchum, one of Ketchum, Idaho's pet friendly hotels.
The following pet policy is established to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our guests. The following items are required for compliance at Hotel Ketchum to allow a pet in the guest rooms:
- There is a $25.00 per day fee for each pet. 2 pets maximum per room.
- Guest agrees to immediately clean up after pet in the room, on the hotel grounds and in the City of Ketchum.
- Guest agrees to be responsible for any and all damage caused by any pets in the unit and on the hotel property.
- If the pet is left unattended at any time, guest agrees to keep the pet in a kennel.
- Guest agrees to hold Hotel Ketchum's owners, employees and other guests free from liability in any way in regards to the pet's actions.
- Pets are to be restrained at all times on a leash no longer than 10 feet in all public areas.
- Pet food cannot be stored or presented outdoors at any time as this will attract wildlife and insects.
- Pet cannot be tied up or chained in the patio area of any unit.
- Pets must be current on vaccinations and in good health.
- Guest assumes any and all financial responsibility for any damage caused in any way by the pet. Including but not limited to, scratches, carpet cleaning, stained linens, pet hair removal, odor removal, or any other damage caused by the pet.
- Guest agrees to be mindful of the comfort of other guests and employees and agrees to minimize any noise caused by the pet.
- Hotel Ketchum staff reserves the right to terminate a stay refund of any guest whose pet(s) are considered a nuisance.
Guests will be asked to agree to these policies in writing, pay the nightly per pet fee and agree to have any damages paid by credit card.
We look forward to hosting you and your furry friend at the Hotel Ketchum!